Ericka

Friday, August 11, 2006


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

3 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Hey, how in the world did you get a slide show on here...how in the world did you make a slideshow?? o and is there supposed to be music cuz i can't here it. love you lots...this is really cool!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

i just watched the whole thing...that is really cool!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

WHEN I WROTE THAT POST I LIKED YOU BUT I DIDNT REALLY KNOW YOU. PLUS I THINK IT WAS YOU WHO DIDNT LIKE ME. WHATEVER,YOU CANT HOLD ME TO IT. PLUS HOW DID YOU START GETTING CLOSE ANYWAY. AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I REALIZED I WAS STILL YELLING. sorry only the first three sentences were meant to be a yell. love you! send me emails while i am gone so i feel loved when i return. :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home