I don't know what I was thinking

So I got my hair cut and I don't know if I like it. I wore it strait today because I had pictures for school. That was a really bad idea though because when I walked outside it stared to curl. I really need to learn to just go with it but I don't want to. I am afraid that when I let my hair curl it is going to be really short. I will let you know and I am working on putting a picture on here but you much give me time. It's coming......
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:
how stinking hard is it to get a stinking picture on your stinking blog page?...answer: NOT VERY HARD! don't even bother to explain because we are without mercy! lucky for you we love you! call us tonight!
bethany, katie...and the gang!
thanks for your comment...but i havent blogged cuz when i got back from my gramma's i did nothing. i havent done much in the last three weeks. but i will blog about fine arts when i get back. love you!
bethany
p.s. you crack me up...don't ask why
Post a Comment
<< Home