Ericka

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The BIGGEST thing ever


I really don't know what I am doing. Bethany has been so very kind and has done my entire page for me. Well, not much has happend in my life other than going to El Salvador and I think that is the biggest thing that has ever happend in my life. It was amazing. One on my favorite parts was how not hot it was. My team was blessed to be able to drive up to the mountians into the most northern part on El Salvador, Chalatanago. God really changed my life and broke my heart. That is a really long story that does not yet have an ending. One day I will expand more but for right now you are just going to have to be left to wonder.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

ok you are even leaving me to wonder. we havent talked much about your life because its hard through email. but we will. love you tons! i am not going to write much because i just sent you once again the LONGEST EMAIL EVER! talk to you tomorrow!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

thats a really cute picture!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

its tuesday night and i am still up...look at the time. o wait! its wednesday morning!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

ok that last comment wont make sense because ur blog is in the wrong time zone. it is actually 12:15 am. haha

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home