Ericka

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My wonderful new and thrilling blog page!!!


Well thanks to Bethany I now have a blog. I don't know if I will use it and I don't know if anyone has one other than Bethany. Today I got up at 6 to go to swimming and ended up going to Panara to eat because we were late to swimming and wanted to eat. I worked a little, hung out with Bethany, shopped and got two shirts for $6, and then I hung out with my dad. I am really tried and I need to go to bed. Hope I use this thing.

6 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

you have such a positive attitude now don't you ericka! but I love you and i realized after a while that it is more fun when your cousins and siblings, grandma, and uncle also have a site. but other ppl who dont have a blog page can still read and comment on yours. love you, see you at church!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

O my word, this could be so cool if you would keep writing on this site and i can help u get your picture and everything...just imagine how cool it could be!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

O my word ericka you are so cool because you can have a site just like me! arent I totally your role model! lol :)
p.s. i actually only laughed internally

11:57 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Hey look you already have 4 comments...you are sooooo popular!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

o and i forgot to tell u that pastor chris has a blog...he hasnt updated it since june 15th, but hey he has one!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Ericka...you have to get on the ball with this blogging thing. and by the way hannah in case you read this...in our family we call it the world of blogging or the blogsphere! but call it whatever you want! love you, you too ericka i suppose! :)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home